Electronic Dance Music

Factory Beats
The site with news about the Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Music, Videos, Pictures, Sounds, and other little things related with the scene.

Don Diablo - Don't Let Go ft. Holly Winter (Official Music Video)

This is a special song for me as it's the first single of my forthcoming album which I have been working on for almost two years. I have made many records aimed at the dance floor the last years and I feel “Don't Let Go” is the perfect combination to flip the script as it's turning a corner in my production but at the same time it's still got a lot of my signature sounds. Even my Mom is playing the song on repeat, so I guess that must be a good sign! Hope you guys enjoy this video...always remember: Everything you can imagine is real!

Directed by: Patrick Van Der Wal
Animation: Erik Middendorp & Jurre Bouhuijs
Executive Producer & Concept: Don Diablo for Hexagon Film
Autores de los subtítulos (Español (Latinoamérica))
K.A.W
Charmando
Autor de los subtítulos (Inglés)
Sheerios
Previous
Next Post »