Electronic Dance Music

Factory Beats
The site with news about the Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Music, Videos, Pictures, Sounds, and other little things related with the scene.

Kali Uchis - Nuestro Planeta ft. Reykon (Official Video)

Last month, Kali Uchis dropped her chill single “Nuestro Planeta” featuring Reykon. Now We Bring to you, the music video for the track set in her hometown of Medellin, Colombia.

“I wanted to shoot this video in the same place we made the song,” she said in a press release. “It’s an extension of the last video I shot in my hometown in Colombia, ‘Ridin Round.’ Thank you to everyone who brought this to life, especially my angel Daniel Sannwald.”
Uchis is currently gearing up for her first-ever headlining tour this fall. Find all of the dates here. Watch the entire video
. Review By The Fader

Kali Uchis – Nuestro Planeta is available now! - https://KaliUchis.lnk.to/Nuestro
Directed by Daniel Sannwald

Lyrics:
Teniéndote cerca
Se me daña la cabeza
Me acerco todo me tiembla
Ahora tengo la certeza

que no se me han quitado las ganas
Despertar contigo en las mañanas
Pero voy buscando tu mirada
Y tus ojos baby no me dicen nada
Hola! me recuerdas?
era yo A LA que tanto querías!
Dame esta noche entera y que seamos solo tu y yo...

te veo
differente
andandando
con otra gente
amigos que no conozco
ahora pareces Otro

dime porque haz cambiado tanto
no vez, te estas enganiando
yo conozco en realialidad Quien eres
Lo se todavia me quieres

hola
me recuerdas jurabas amar me de por vida
Dime
si podemos pretender que solo somos tu y yo...
solo tu y yo

Solo y tu y yo no digas que nosolo tu y yo

Music video by Kali Uchis performing Nuestro Planeta. (C) 2017 Universal Music Operations Limited
Previous
Next Post »