Electronic Dance Music

Factory Beats
The site with news about the Electronic Dance Music (EDM): Music, Videos, Pictures, Sounds, and other little things related with the scene.

Stwo - Neither Do I feat. Jeremih (Official Video)

French producer Stwo teams with R&B crooner Jeremih for his latest single “Neither Do I.” On the slow-moving, but catchy track, Jeremih pleas to his love interest as he sings: “Do you know what it feels like to fall in love girl? / Neither do I / I say we find out, cover your eyes / Well go turn the lights out / I know you want it from the way you like to move, girl / Why you frontin' like you ain't got nothing to lose, girl? / I'm just tryna make a move girl” This article originally appeared in Revolt TV.

Stwo - Neither Do I feat. Jeremih
Stwo - Neither Do I feat. Jeremih by Ultra Music https://smarturl.it/NeitherDoI
The Latest & Greatest from Ultra Music http://smarturl.it/UltraLatestGreatest

Director: Will Joines
Executive Producer: James Sibio
Producers: Mica Daniels and Mari Eimas-Dietrich
Production Company: Golden Child Media

DP: Joey Szela
Assistant Director: Jo Gennett
1st Assistant Camera: Joel Wolter
Gaffer: Jesse Cardoza
Grip: Ronan Daly
Swing: Kyle Schmidt
Makeup: Lily Li
Lead: Madisin
Extras: Zuko Garagic, David Koo, Edson Bichon, Will Eimas-Dietrich
Previous
Next Post »